La Brea Bakery Sourdough Baguette
Our La Brea Bakery Sourdough Baguette is mildly tart with a crunchy golden crust and deliciously moist interior.
From starter to finish, it takes over 24 hours to make a loaf of La Brea Bakery bread. Our complex flavors, open air crumb and crispy crunchy crust are developed through a long fermentation using our original natural sourdough starter, high quality ingredients and long proofing times. Makes your next dinner, lunch or party exceptional with a loaf of our premium artisan breads.
- Baked with Simple Ingredients - Flour, Water, Yeast and Salt
- Great for Grilled Cheese, Topped Toast and Crostini's
- Pairs well with French Burgundy, Pilsner, Epoisses
- Our breads taste best on day of purchase; If not consuming right away, please store in the freezer
- Non- GMO Project Verified
Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sour Culture, Salt, White Degerminated Corn Meal, Wheat Germ
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other Gluten Containing Grain And Gluten Containing Grain Products.,Corn and its derivates. May contain Eggs and their derivates,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...