La Brea Bakery Country White Sourdough Loaf
Our La Brea Bakery Country White Sourdough loaf has a subtle sour flavor, a hearty crumb and a beautiful, golden crust.
From starter to finish, it takes over 24 hours to make a loaf of La Brea Bakery bread. Our complex flavors, open air crumb and crispy crunchy crust are developed through a long fermentation using our original natural sourdough starter, high quality ingredients and long proofing times. Makes your next dinner, lunch or party exceptional with a loaf of our premium artisan breads.
- Baked with Simple Ingredients - Flour, Water, Yeast and Salt
- Great for Open Face Sandwiches, Topped Toast and Grilled Cheese
- Pairs well with French Burgundy, Pilsner, Epoisses
- Our breads taste best on day of purchase; If not consuming right away, please store in the freezer
- Non- GMO Project Verified
Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sour Culture, Contains 2% or Less of: Salt, Wheat Germ, Semolina.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives. May contain Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...