Kung Fu Girl Riesling White Wine
Kung Fu Girl Riesling White Wine is a vibrant dry riesling with shimmering aromas and flavors of white peach, mandarin orange and apricot. Crafted with fruit grown in vineyards in the Columbia Valley region of Washington state, this Kung Fu Girl wine is made with 100% riesling grapes. With a medium body and a crisp finish. this table white wine is ideal for pairing with fresh seafood, duck, pork and Chinese and Thai food. For best quality, chill this crisp white wine in the refrigerator for two to two and a half hours before serving at about 50 degrees. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Vibrant and fresh dry riesling wine with fruity aromas
- Crisp white wine with flavors of white peach, mandarin orange and apricots
- Medium bodied premium wine with a crisp finish
- Pairs well with Thai or Chinese foods, fresh seafood and five-spiced pork or duck
- Washington state wine from the Columbia Valley growing region
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More