Krusteaz® Buttermilk Pancake Mix
Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix is one of our most popular mixes for so many reasons: the fluffy deliciousness, that perfect touch of creamy buttermilk and our easy-to-make, just-add-water mix. These mouthwatering pancakes are great on their own or customized with your favorite toppings and mix-ins. Try Krusteaz with fresh berries and nuts. Substitute coffee for water, add nutmeg and whipped cream, and voila...Spiced Cappuccino Krusteaz Pancakes for Sunday brunch! The possibilities are endless when you open a box of Krusteaz. This order includes one, 32-ounce box.
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN: With Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix, one box means endless possibilities. A classic stack with butter and syrup is always a great go-to breakfast, but you can also use your Krusteaz mix to whip up savory pancakes for dinner.
- EASY TO MAKE: Just add water. Seriously. Just add water, whisk your batter, and pour onto your lightly greased griddle. Then sit back and enjoy the light, fluffy, quality in every single bite.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Each order of this pancake mix includes one 32-ounce box with a shelf life from production of 548 days—so you can always have a Krusteaz mix on hand whenever you crave it!
- PERFECT PANCAKES: Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancakes are light, fluffy, delicious, mouthwatering and also incredibly easy to make.
- INGREDIENTS WE’RE PROUD OF: Breakfast purists will be happy to know that Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix is made with no artificial colors and no artificial preservatives.
Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Dextrose, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Food Starch-modified, Salt, Soybean Oil, Egg Whites, Buttermilk
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives. May contain Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More