Kroger® White Hominy
- EXCEPTIONAL FLAVOR: Although it's derived from corn kernels, hominy has a distinctly nutty, chewy, and sponge-like quality. It makes the perfect mild-mannered addition to any dish
- SIMPLE LABEL: Only Hominy, water, salt, and an additive to retain the vibrant colors!
- VERSATILE PRODUCT: Hominy is great substitute for noodles or rice to bulk up soups and stews. Grind it up and it dry out into a powder which can be used to make tamale or tortilla dough. Stir fry with veggies and seasonings. Add to salads and casseroles for new twist!
- GROWN & MADE IN THE USA: Hominy is made from corn that is grown and made in the U.S.A. - Cultivated in the U.S. heartland by multi-generational, U.S. farmers on family-owned farms
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Packaged in convenient, recyclable steel cans made with Non-BPA lining (can lining not intentionally made with BPA). Ready-to-Eat. Please recycle
White Hominy, Water, Salt, Sodium Metabisulfite (for Color Retention).
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and their derivates,Sesame Seeds and their derivates,Eggs and their derivates,Fish and their derivates,Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and their derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...