Kraft Mac N Cheese Macaroni and Cheese Dinner with Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Pasta Shapes
Kraft Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Macaroni & Cheese Dinner is a convenient boxed dinner. Kids and adults love the rich taste of macaroni with cheesy goodness. This handy 5.5 ounce dinner includes fun Paw Patrol shaped noodles and cheese sauce mix, so you just need milk and margarine or butter to make a tasty family meal or a quick dinner for kids. With no artificial preservatives or flavors and no artificial dyes, boxed mac and cheese is always a great family dinner choice. Preparing mac and cheese is a breeze. Just boil the noodles for 11-12 minutes, drain the water and stir in the cheese mix, milk and margarine or butter. Now you can have your Kraft mac and cheese and eat it, too.
- One 5.5 oz. box of Kraft Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- Kraft Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Macaroni & Cheese Dinner is a convenient boxed dinner
- Box includes Paw Patrol shaped macaroni noodles and cheese sauce mix
- Contains no artificial preservatives or flavors and no artificial dyes
- One box makes about 2 servings
- Boxed macaroni and cheese is a quick and easy dinner
- Macaroni noodles and cheese sauce mix are individually sealed
PASTA (ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), FOLIC ACID], WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR); CHEESE SAUCE MIX (WHEY, MILKFAT, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SALT, CALCIUM CARBONATE, SODIUM TRIPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR, MILK, WITH PAPRIKA, ANNATTO, AND TURMERIC ADDED FOR COLOR, ENZYMES, CHEESE CULTURE, SODIUM CASEINATE).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.