Knorr Chicken Fried Rice with Long Grain Rice and Vermicelli Pasta Rice Sides
Sesame and soy combine with our chicken-flavored sauce to turn up the heat in our Knorr Rice Sides Chicken Fried Rice. Use it as part of a flavorful main dish, or simply enjoy it as a standalone rice side dish.
- Knorr Rice Sides Chicken Fried Rice is a pasta and rice blended side dish that enhances meals with amazing flavor
- Rice Sides Chicken Fried Rice deliciously combines sesame and soy with our chicken-flavored sauce
- Knorr Chicken Fried Rice side contains no artificial flavors, no preservatives and no added MSG, except those naturally occurring glutamates
- Knorr rice side dishes cook in just 7 minutes on the stovetop, or in the microwave
- Chicken Fried Rice can be used as a flavorful ingredient in a delicious Knorr recipe, or can be enjoyed as a side dish on its own
- You can easily prepare Knorr Rice Sides Chicken Fried Rice on the stove or in a microwave
Parboiled Long Grain Rice, Vermicelli (Wheat Flour, Durum Flour), Maltodextrin (Corn), Less than 2% of: Sugar, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Salt, Soy Sauce (Fermented Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Carrots, Chicken Powder, Peas, Sesame Oil, Onion Powder, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Potassium Chloride, Ginger, Turmeric (for Color), Natural Flavors, Rice Vinegar, Yeast Extract, Vitamins and Minerals: Niacin, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Ferrous Sulfate (Iron).
Contains Sesame Seeds and their derivates,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives. May contain Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.51(158)5(116)4(22)3(11)2(3)1(6)