Kim Crawford Chardonnay White Wine
Kim Crawford Chardonnay White Wine is an approachable and full-bodied white wine that shows great length and persistence. It has a medium weight with aromas of ripe tropical fruit, including pineapple and ripe melon. This chardonnay wine offers a creamy texture and hints of butterscotch, lemon meringue pie, ripe stone fruit and citrus. Kim Crawford Chardonnay contains grapes grown in selected vineyards in Marlborough and Hawke’s Bay on the East Coast of New Zealand. Exposed to plenty of sunlight and carefully selected, these grapes create an approachable, fruit-forward chardonnay wine. Secondary malolactic fermentation during the winemaking process gives nuttiness and generous mouthfeel. Serve this bottle of wine with a tasty salmon dish or other white meat favorites. This delicious table white wine is also an ideal choice for your next wine and cheese party. Serve chilled for optimal taste. Making it Amazing with Kim Crawford wine. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Screw top makes this bottle of wine easy to open without additional tools
- Delightful aromas of ripe tropical fruit, including pineapple and ripe melon
- Each glass of wine offers hints of butterscotch and tastes of ripe stone fruit
- Medium weight, easy to sip chardonnay wine with a creamy finish
- Pairs well with Camembert cheese, white meat or a pan-seared salmon dish
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More