Kellogg's Special K Breakfast Cereal Original Family Size
Greet the day with the simple goodness of Kellogg's Special K Cereal Original-a deliciously crafted, wholesome cereal that loves you back with each healthy spoonful. This cereal is made with light, crispy rice flakes that are perfectly toasted and not too sweet to help inspire a spring in your step. Just as nutritious as it is delicious, this breakfast cereal contains many essential vitamins and minerals like folic acid, iron, and energizing B vitamins to help you power your day. A healthy, travel-ready food that's not just for breakfast, this cereal makes for an uplifting snack at the office, between classes, while commuting, and during other busy, on-the-go moments. Sprinkle it on your favorite yogurt to add taste and texture, use this cereal as the base for a great homemade trail mix, or eat it straight from the box for a quick refuel after your workout-the delicious options are endless. No matter how you enjoy it, Kellogg's Special K Original cereal helps energize you for what lies ahead.
- Light, crispy rice flakes with the classic toasty taste you know and love
- A delicious part of a healthy breakfast, snack at work, or late-night treat
- Toasted and perfectly sweet for a crunchy, delicious bite in every spoonful
- Perfect on its own or with your favorite fruits like bananas, strawberries, or blueberries
- No artificial color or flavors
- A low-fat cereal that's sure to please the whole family
- Kosher Pareve
- Contains wheat ingredients
Rice, Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Defatted Wheat Germ, Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Malt Flavor.Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced Iron, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Niacinamide, Vitamin E Acetate, Beta-carotene, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More