Kellogg's Special K Fruit and Yogurt Breakfast Cereal
Crunchy wheat and rice flakes combined with oat-and-fruit clusters and yogurt-covered clusters; A tasty part of a breakfast, snack at work, or late-night treat.
- An irresistibly fruity, crunchy cereal for a delicious bite in every spoonful
- A good source of 11 vitamins and minerals per serving
- Made with fiber, B vitamins, and iron
- Contains vitamins A, C, and E as antioxidants women need (beta-carotene (source of vitamin A))
- Contains wheat, milk, and soy ingredients
- A low-fat cereal that can be enjoyed with or without your favorite milk
- Colors and flavors from natural sources
- Kosher Dairy
Convenient, ready-to-eat cereal that comes in a family-size, 19.1-ounce box; Packaged for freshness and great taste.
Whole Grain Wheat, Rice, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Wheat Bran, Contains 2% or Less of Corn Syrup, Salt, Palm Kernel Oil, Dried Apples, Brown Sugar Syrup, Rice Flour, Nonfat Milk, Natural Flavors, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk; Heat-treated After Culturing), Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Wheat, Citric Acid, Molasses, Vegetable Juice For Color, Modified Corn Starch, Lactic Acid, Honey, Soy Lecithin, Barley Malt Extract, Malt Flavor, Spice, BHT For Freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced Iron, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Niacinamide, Vitamin E Acetate, Beta-carotene, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More