Kellogg's Corn Pops Original Cold Breakfast Cereal Large Size
A sweet, crispy, crunchy way to start your day, Kellogg's Corn Pops breakfast cereal makes for a delicious breakfast any day of the week. Not just for breakfast, Kellogg's Corn Pops is an excellent source of seven vitamins and minerals and makes a tasty addition to a meal or snack any time of the day. This cereal has a crisp texture for terrific snacking straight from the box. Pack some in a bag for the road; this cereal makes a playful addition to your lunch, afternoon pick-me-up, post-workout treat, or indulgent late-night snack. Kellogg's Corn Pops also makes a great addition to homemade trail mix or as a well-deserved snack at the office; the delicious options are endless. Just add your favorite dairy or nut-milk or enjoy as a crispy treat straight from the box. No matter where it fits in, you'll love the delectable crunch of Kellogg's Corn Pops breakfast cereal.
- A sweet, crispy, crunchy way to start your day, Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal is a fun part of any balanced breakfast
- A classic, family-favorite cereal that's perfect for both kids and adults; Makes a delicious breakfast at home or school, midday bite at work, and after-dinner treat
- Excellent source of seven vitamins and minerals; Colors and flavors from natural sources; Contains wheat ingredients; Kosher Pareve
- Pack in a plastic bag for backpacks and lunchboxes; Stow some in your tote bag, car, and desk for anytime snacking
- Includes one, 13.1-ounce box of ready-to-eat Corn Pops Cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Milled Corn, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% or Less of Molasses, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Hydrogenated Coconut, Soybean and/or Cottonseed), Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) for Freshness, Annatto Extract Color, Wheat Starch, Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Vitamin Be (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.