Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Original Cold Breakfast Cereal
Whether you enjoy it by the bowlful or through the tempting taste of The Original Treats recipe, Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Cereal makes it easy to bring magic to your day. Made with crispy oven-toasted puffed rice cereal, Cocoa Krispies are a satisfying, chocolatey way to start your morning. They contain a good source of eight vitamins and minerals and are low in fat. Decorate your bowl with fresh strawberries, blueberries or bananas; Whip up a tasty batch of family memories by giving a chocolatey twist to The Original Treats recipe. All you need are three simple ingredients: butter, marshmallows and Cocoa Krispies Cereal. The delicious possibilities are endless with the satisfying crunch of Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Cereal.
- A classic, family-favorite cereal, perfect for breakfast and treat-making; Enjoy with your favorite milk or as part of The Original Treats recipe
- A crisp, chocolatey way to start your day; Enjoy the classic crunch of puffed, oven-toasted Cocoa Krispies Cereal in every bite
- A low-fat cereal; 150 calories per serving; Good source of eight vitamins and minerals in every serving; Kosher Pareve
- Create chocolatey homemade Rice Krispies Treats using butter, marshmallows and Cocoa Krispies Cereal; Enjoy as dessert or a lunch-box snack
- Includes one, 15.5oz box of ready-to-eat Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Rice, Sugar, Cocoa Processed Alkali, Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Dextrose), Contains 2% or Less of Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut, Soybean and/or Cottonseed), Salt, Malt Flavor, Natural Flavor.Vitamins and Minerals: Iron (Ferric Phosphate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid and Sodium Ascorbate), Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.