Kashi GO Frozen Protein Waffles Wild Blueberry
Light and fluffy, Kashi GO Wild Blueberry frozen waffles are made with whole wheat and real blueberries to help you start your day with a smile. Includes One, 10.7-ounce box containing 8, 100% whole grain waffles. A quick and easy way to warm up your mornings, afternoons, and evenings, simply heat them in the toaster or oven for a delicious treat whenever you’re craving something sweet. Each serving of Kashi GO Wild Blueberry waffles provides a good source of iron and 13g of protein; they help give you the energy you need to have a great day. Top them with your favorite fruit, maple syrup or even ice cream; there are endless options for enjoying Kashi GO Wild Blueberry frozen waffles.
- Treat yourself to light and fluffy waffles made with whole wheat and real blueberries
- Heat them in the toaster or oven and enjoy them as a quick and easy breakfast option or convenient protein snack
- An excellent source of protein; 24% of daily value per serving; A good source of fiber; Contains 10g total fat per serving; A good source of iron; 100% whole grains, Non-GMO Project Verified; Kosher Dairy; No artificial colors or flavors
- Kashi annually measures the carbon emissions from the cooking and baking of our foods and offsets them through programs that avoid or remove greenhouse gases from the air
- Includes One, 10.7-ounce box containing 8 Kashi GO Wild Blueberry waffles; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Whole Wheat Flour , Water , Expeller Pressed Canola Oil , Egg Whites , Soy Protein Isolate , Wild Blueberries , Cane Sugar , Organic Whey Protein Concentrate , Eggs , Hemp Seeds , Leavening ( Baking Soda , Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate , Monocalcium Phosphate ) , Organic Soy Lecithin , Lemon Peel , Sea Salt , Natural Flavor .
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More