Just Crack an Egg Low Carb Denver Scramble Kit Breakfast Bowl
A scramble to add some spring to your step? Get outta here! Just Crack an Egg Scramble Breakfast Bowl Kits have everything you want in a morning starter. Ready in less than two minutes, our Just Crack an Egg Denver Scramble Breakfast Bowl Kit is made with Applewood smoked ham, mild cheddar cheese, diced Ore-Ida potatoes, green peppers and onions. Simply add a fresh egg, stir the ingredients and microwave for a quick and easy bowl at home or on the go. Try preparing yours with two eggs for a heartier option. Our scrambled egg cups can also be made with egg whites. The Denver scramble breakfast bowl kit is a good source of protein to start the day off right. Keep the breakfast bowl kits refrigerated until you’re ready to prepare.
- One 3 oz cup of Just Crack an Egg Denver Scramble Breakfast Bowl Kit with Applewood Smoked Ham, Mild Cheddar Cheese, Potatoes, Green Peppers and Onions
- Just Crack an Egg breakfast bowl kits are a quick and easy scramble, making them ideal for lazy spring mornings
- This spring, take our on-the-go bowls with you while enjoying some fresh air
- Just Crack an Egg Denver Scramble Breakfast Bowl Kit is ready in less than two minutes
- Our Just Crack an Egg Denver Scramble Breakfast Bowl Kit contains Applewood smoked ham, mild cheddar cheese, Ore-Ida potatoes, green peppers and onions
- Simply add a fresh egg, stir the ingredients and microwave for a quick and easy morning starter at home or on the go
- Try making yours with one egg, two eggs or egg whites; ideal for those who follow a low carb lifestyle
Applewood Smoked Ham - Contains 18% of Seasoning Solution (Ham, Water, Cultured Dextrose, Contains Less than 2% of Salt, Brown Sugar, Cultured Celery Juice, Vinegar, Sodium Phosphates, Cherry Powder); Cheddar Cheese ([Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color)], Modified Cornstarch Added to Prevent Caking, Natamycin [a Natural Mold Inhibitor]); Potatoes, Green Peppers, Onions, Citric Acid.
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More