Joel Gott Central Coast Rose Wine
Joel Gott Central Coast Rose Wine is a delicious Provence-style rose. Aromas of strawberry, raspberry and watermelon lead to bright fruit flavors and minerality with crisp, refreshing acidity and a clean, balanced finish. Pair with chicken or fish. Sourced from Santa Barbara County, this California wine has bright fruit flavors and acidity due to the cooler marine influence. It has 13.6% ABV.
- One 750 milliliter bottle of Joel Gott Central Coast Rose Wine
- Pink wine with aromas of strawberry, raspberry, watermelon and bubblegum with citrus and honeysuckle notes
- Rose wine with bright fruit flavors and minerality followed by crisp, refreshing acidity and a clean, balanced finish
- Open a wine bottle of this dry wine to enjoy with fish or chicken dishes
- Serve this bottled wine with dinner or to celebrate
- Sourced from various vineyards in Santa Barbara, where the cooler, marine influence adds bright, fruit flavors and acidity to the wine