Himilaya Pure Herbs Amla c
Amla's original name, Amalaki, means "nurse," "mother," and "immortal." It was described in the ancient texts of Ayurveda as peerless for its rejuvenating properties.
This famous adaptogenic fruit of India was most often used to protect the vital force of the body and feed the lifeblood of the immune system, making it an impressive superfood.
With decades of research conducted, its potential has now been observed in the immune and respiratory systems, for skin appearance, and for overall detox function.
- Get the daily immune support from Amla, the famous Indian Gooseberry
- Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project verified and Vegan, with no Wheat, Corn, Soy, or Dairy
- Reinforces wellness with adaptogenic & restorative action
- Supports your body's natural ability to address free-radicals
- A nutritive fruit used for millennia to support wellness and vitality
- Reinforces Immune Cell Defense
- With Adaptogenic & Restorative Action
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.