Hellmann's Organic Gluten Free Mayonnaise
Enjoy the delicious, creamy taste of Hellmann’s Mayonnaise in our new USDA-certified Organic Blue Ribbon recipe! Hellmann’s Organic Mayonnaise is made with only the finest Organic ingredients, like Organic Cage-Free Eggs and Organic Expeller-Pressed Oil, and contains no artificial flavors or preservatives — so you can feel good about serving it to your family. We know that to really Bring Out the Best, we need to do more than just taste great. In fact, we use 100% cage-free eggs and are committed to responsibly sourced soybean oil. Hellmann's Organic Mayo is gluten-free and certified kosher. It is the ideal condiment to add to your sandwiches and wraps. You can also use Hellmann's Organic Mayonnaise to add a delicious twist to potato salad, chicken salad, dips, and more. Hellmann’s Organic Mayonnaise is available in 4 flavors: Original, Roasted Garlic, Spicy Chipotle, and Mild Curry.
- Hellmann's Organic Mayonnaise is USDA-Certified Organic and is the perfect dressing to add to your sandwiches, wraps, burgers, salads, and other simple meals and sides
- It's an organic mayo made with the finest organic ingredients, like Organic Expeller-Pressed Oil
- This healthy mayo has no artificial flavors or preservatives, but all the rich, creamy flavor of Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- Not only is this Organic Mayo made with 100% Organic Cage-Free Eggs, but is also a certified kosher, gluten-free condiment
- Hellmann's Organic Mayonnaise has an excellent source of good fat, like Omega-3 ALA (contains 831mg of Omega-3 per serving, which is 51% of the 1.6g Daily Value
Organic Soybean Oil, Water, Organic Whole Eggs, Organic Distilled Vinegar, Organic Egg Yolks, Salt, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Natural Flavor, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More