Gymnic Physio Roll Exercise Ball - Yellow
The double ball design of Physio Roll makes it a valuable tool for several purposes. Physio Rolls are easier to use than traditional gym balls as most of the movement is limited to forward and back, providing maximum stability during exercise. The wide saddle shape offers additional support so users of all ages can exercise in a safe way. The therapist can sit on the ball and control the patient’s movements. Physio Roll has become a classic in the physiotherapy practice since many years. It is ideal for those who have coordination and balance difficulties, for disabled people as well as elderly people; it is also suitable for activities with children.
- Used for abduction and adduction of core increasing core and hip strength
- Use for balance for lower lumbar, hip, and leg strengthening
- For body weight exercise only
- Maximum weight limit: 270 pounds
- Class I Medical Device compliant with 93/42/CEE regulation
- Made of super strong phthalate-free, BPA-free, and latex-free vinyl