Gourmac Set of Melamine Mixing Bowls - Cobalt Blue
Quality is what sets this apart from the rest. These are the iconic melamine Margrethe Mixing Bowls, originally designed in Denmark in the 1950’s. Truly a contemporary classic that has stood the test of time! Each bowl features a thick wall that can stand up to the most vigorous mixing. A non-skid rubber ring bottom prevents slipping. The spout makes pouring mess-free. A comfortable handle rounds out the many features that this ideal mixing bowl provides. All bowls nest for compact storage Expertly crafted from 100% pure BPA free melamine, each bowl retains a permanent glossy shine. Each is heat resistant to 360°F and is dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave. Set of 3 large bowls include: 2 Liter, 3 Liter and 4 Liter sizes packaged in gift box. Makes a wonderful gift for someone who is updating their original set or is furnishing a kitchen with the necessary must-haves!
- Non-slip rubber ring bottoms keep the bowls in place while mixing
- Set of 3 large nesting mixing bowls - 2 liter, 3 liter, and 4 liter sizes
- Heat resistant to 360°F, dishwasher safe, BPA free
- Strong and durable to last for years
- Iconic midcentury modern Danish design with permanent shine
- Comfortable handle and spout make mixing and pouring easy