Gold Medal™ Wondra™ All-Purpose Quick-Mixing Flour
Gold Medal Wondra Quick-Mixing All Purpose Flour is the unsung hero of the kitchen. This flour dissolves more quickly than regular all-purpose flour, which saves you time. And it mixes very easily, which makes for deliciously smooth sauces and gravies every time. This is the flour you’ll want for extra-smooth, lump-free gravies and ultra-flaky and crispy pie crusts. Its lightness also makes it perfect as a dredging flour for fish and poultry. And this flour is a great cake flour and great for creating desserts like homemade cake doughnuts, classic spritz cookies, double-crust pastry, double-chocolate caramel bars and more. Possibilities are endless with this quick-mixing all-purpose flour. Make Gold Medal Wondra Quick Mixing Flour a pantry staple so it's handy for any delicious meal or dessert you're ready to make.
Gold Medal has 135 years of baking success. We mill the flour that people rely on to make everything from family favorites to new and inspired creations. We put our best into everything we do — so you can too.
- DISSOLVES QUICKLY: Wondra flour is wheat flour that has been pre-cooked and dried, so it dissolves faster than regular flour
- DESSERTS: This finely ground flour is great for making muffins, cookies, cakes and more
- FINE FLOUR: Make smooth delicious gravy with this finely ground flour
- GREAT FOR FRYING: Wondra Flour creates a fine crispy batter, so it's great for frying meat, fish and veggies
- FINELY GROUND: This flour's lightness makes it perfect as a dredging flour for fish, poultry and even vegetables
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Gold Medal; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for your school or a school in need
Wheat Flour, Niacin (A B Vitamin), Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid (A B Vitamin).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.