Gold Medal™ Organic Unbleached All Purpose Flour
Gold Medal Organic Unbleached All Purpose Flour is milled without the additional bleaching process, so it is closer to the natural state of wheat. This Gold Medal flour is certified organic by the USDA. With your imagination and your own special touch, there are no limits to what you can make with this remarkable organic, unbleached flour. Make quiche, pie, battered fish and more.
- FLOUR: Gold Medal Organic All Purpose Flour is a great bread flour and baking flour
- VERSATILE: Organic bread flour strong enough to take high rising yeast breads to new heights; mellow enough to make perfect flaky pie crust
- PANTRY PERFECT: Stock your pantry with Gold Medal flour for all your last minute baking needs
- ALL PURPOSE: Gold Medal Organic All Purpose Flour is a versatile unbleached flour for any recipe that calls for flour
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC: No synthetic pesticides or fertilizers are allowed in creating Gold Medal Organic All Purpose Flour; which is nurtured and sheltered with practices that honor the earth through crop rotations; composting; and cultivation
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Gold Medal; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for your school or a school in need
Certified Organic Wheat Flour, Niacin (A B Vitamin), Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid (A B Vitamin)
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.