Flonase Sensimist Allergy Relief Spray
Flonase Sensimist Allergy Relief Spray provides all-day relief for even the worst seasonal, year-round, indoor and outdoor allergies, all in a gentle mist you'll barely feel. Unlike most allergy pills, Flonase Sensimist relieves your most severe allergy symptoms, including sneezing, itchy nose, runny nose and itchy, watery eyes, plus nasal congestion. Flonase Sensimist is a 24 hour allergy medicine that contains fluticasone furoate, delivered with a patented bottle specially designed for a unique scent free and virtually drip free allergy nasal mist. This allergy medication stops your body from overreacting to allergens all season long, outperforming a leading non-drowsy allergy pill.* Flonase Sensimist provides our most advanced spray technology with an ultra lightweight mist for 24-hour all-in-one allergy relief. This non drowsy allergy medicine is formulated for adults and children 12 years of age and older. Before using this adult allergy relief medicine, blow your nose. Shake the bottle, prime it by spraying until a fine mist appears, then spray twice into each nostril one to two times daily as needed. * Total nasal symptoms vs. single-ingredient 180 mg fexofenadine.
- One 60-spray bottle of Flonase Sensimist Allergy Relief Spray Non Drowsy Allergy Medicine, gentle mist that relieves even the worst seasonal, year-round, indoor and outdoor allergies
- Unlike most allergy pills, Flonase Sensimist is a multi-symptom 24 hour allergy medicine providing powerful nasal congestion, sneezing, itchy nose, itchy eyes, watery eyes and runny nose relief
- Allergy nasal spray delivered as a fine, gentle mist with no aftertaste, no odor and virtually no dripping
- Nasal decongestant allergy medication for indoor, outdoor, year round and seasonal allergy relief
- Ergonomically designed bottle with a mini nozzle delivers an ultra-fine lightweight mist you'll barely feel
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.