Fiorucci Prosciutto Wrapped Mozzarella Cheese Twin Pack Panino
It doesnâ€™t get much less complex than Fiorucci Paninos. Offering a full of contrast of flavors and texture, our dry-cured Italian ham is made from select cuts of pork and is slightly sweet and salty with just a touch of spice. This provides an outstanding accompaniment for the fresh, cool mozzarella that is inside. While they are absolutely delicious enough to enjoy on their own, our panino is ideal to serve as the centerpiece of a meat and cheese snack tray at your next party. They are easy-to-serve and are a great way to start the meal in traditional Italian style as an antipasto. These protein-packed snacks are ideal for everyone from kids to enjoy after school or you to have with your favorite wine. You can even add it to a selection of fresh fruits and vegetables for a delicious last-minute appetizer.
- Taste the harmonious balance of meat and cheese with our scrumptious Panino; This duo features thin-sliced sweet prosciutto wrapped around creamy white mozzarella for an ideal snack or starter
- Our Panino has 0g of sugar and is low in carbohydrates, making it a good choice for keto or Mediterranean diets; It has 9g of protein per serving and is gluten free*
- No meat and cheese platter is complete without Panino; Serve alongside a selection of hard and soft cheeses, herbed crackers, olives, and sweet and savory accoutrements
- Adding Panino can make a typical appetizer assortment go from ordinary to extraordinary; Use it in place of other traditional deli meats and cheeses to add a grown-up depth of flavor
- Fresh and flavorful, the Mediterranean diet is not only a great lifestyle choice because it encourages optimal eating habits and cooking methods, but it also encourages sharing meals with friends and family
Mozzarella Cheese Ingredients: Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes.Prosciutto Ingredients: Pork, Salt
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...