Fiber One Honey Clusters Breakfast Cereal
Discover the tasty way to fiber! Fiber One Honey Clusters Cereal is made with real honey. The flakes with honey clusters and toasted oats deliver delicious flavor and the benefit of fiber! Each serving has 36% daily value of fiber and 31g of whole grain (at least 48g recommended daily). Serve with milk as part of a quick and easy breakfast or snack that helps you meet your daily fiber needs.
- FIBER CEREAL: Delivers 36% daily value of fiber; Diets high in fiber can help keep your digestive system on track
- HONEY CEREAL: Delicious; lightly sweetened flakes with honey clusters; made with a touch of real honey
- WHOLE GRAIN GOODNESS: Each serving provides 31g of whole grain; at least 48g recommended daily; plus vitamins and minerals
- FIBER BREAKFAST OR SNACK: Enjoy as a morning cold cereal; or add the honey cereal crunch to homemade trail mix or yogurt
- CONTAINS one 17.5 oz cereal box of General Mills Fiber One Honey Clusters Cereal
Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Bran, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Rice Flour, Wheat Bran, Corn Syrup, Honey, Salt, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil, Corn Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Maltodextrin, Molasses, Tripotassium Phosphate, Brown Sugar Syrup, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness, Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Iron and Zinc (Mineral Nutrients), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), A B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B, (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B; (Riboflavin), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.