Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel Covered Saucepan - Silver
A must-have size for any kitchen this Classic 2-Qt. saucepan will heat soups sauces or beans in small quantities. The "full cap" base has an aluminum core for even heating. "Full Cap" Base Advantage - Now a stainless steel protector surrounds a thicker aluminum core for easy maintenance and better heat distribution. Since the entire surface is stainless steel cleanup is easier. Enjoy a lifetime of beauty. Close fitting lids create a self-basting feature that protects the food's taste and nutrients. Classically styled phenolic handles are oven safe up to 350F / 180C. Durable stainless steel construction - dishwasher safe. Thicker rolled pan rims for extra durability enhanced drip-free pouring and easy handling.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION, COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Comfortable handle with iconic styling provides a confident grasp; stainless steel, snug-fitting lid boasts bell shape, rolled rim and stylish knob
- INDUCTION COMPATIBLE SAUCEPAN: The full cap base makes this saucepan an excellent conductor of even heat distribution and induction stovetop compatible
- OVEN SAFE, DISHWASHER SAFE COOKWARE: The stainless steel saucepan is oven safe to 350 degrees F and dishwasher safe for fast, easy cleanup
- SAUCEPAN COMPLEMENTS FARBERWARE FRYING PANS: This saucepan coordinates perfectly with frypans, stockpots and other items from the Farberware Classic Series collection
- STAINLESS STEEL COOKWARE: The 2-quart saucepan’s full cap base boasts stainless steel layered over a thick aluminum core for rapid, even heating; pan exterior is mirror-finished
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty