Emergen-C Immune+ Chewables 1000mg Vitamin C with Vitamin D Tablet
Emergen-C Immune+ Orange Blast Chewables are a quick and tasty way to help support your immune system as part of your daily wellness routine.* Just two Emergen-C chewable tablets deliver 1,000 mg of Vitamin C - more than 10 oranges(1). That's two times more Vitamin C per chew than the leading immune support chewable(2). Emergen-C chewables also provide 600 IU Vitamin D, plus Vitamin E, Vitamin B6 and Zinc for additional immune system care.* Emergen-C Chewables will give your tastebuds a tangy burst of goodness with natural, real fruit flavor - no water needed! Transform your day, every day, with Emergen-C.(1) Based on using the USDA.gov nutrient database value for a large, raw orange(2) Vs. Airborne immune support chewables*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Includes one bottle of 42 Emergen-C Immune Plus Vitamin C Chewables
- Each serving (two tablets) provides 600 IU of Vitamin D, plus 1,000 mg of Vitamin C - more than 10 oranges(1)
- Helps support the immune system with Vitamins C, D, E and B6 plus Zinc*
- Delivers two times more Vitamin C per chew vs. the leading immune support chewable(2)
- Daily dietary supplement is made with natural fruit flavors
- Convenient chewable form for easy, on-the-go wellness — no water needed!
Other : Sugar , Maltodextrin , Dextrose , Stearic Acid . Contains : 2% of : Ascorbyl Palmitate ( To Preserve Freshness ) , Beta Carotene ( Color ) , Dibasic Calcium Phosphate , Gelatin , Hydrogenated Soybean Oil , Magnesium Stearate , Natural Flavors , Purple Sweet Potato Juice Concentrate (Color) , Silicon Dioxide , Tocopherols ( To Preserve Freshness ) , Turmeric Oleoresin ( Color ) .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More