Eggo Blueberry Frozen Breakfast Waffles
Wake up and greet the day with the feel-good taste of Eggo Blueberry Waffles. Crafted with delicious ingredients and the perfect amount of yummy blueberry flavor, our waffles are a perfect balance of crispy, fluffy goodness. Convenient and easy to prepare, Eggo Blueberry Waffles bring warmth to busy mornings. Great for families and individuals, these delicious waffles are made to enjoy as a stand-alone breakfast treat or with your favorite morning toppings like butter and syrup, jellies and preserves, and whipped cream.
- The yummy taste of your favorite classic Eggo waffles with the flavor of sweet berry in every bite
- Crisp, golden and fluffy, our waffles are made with delicious ingredients and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor for an irresistible homemade taste
- Good source of 9 vitamins and minerals
- Colors and flavors from natural sources
- Kosher Dairy
- Quick, convenient, and easy to prepare
- Just pop in the toaster or oven for a warm family-favorite breakfast
- Great for kids and adults
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B [Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Water, Vegetable Oil [Soybean, Palm and/or Canola), Sugar, Dextrose, Eggs, Contains 2% or Less of Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Wheat Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Maltodextrin, Black Carrot Juice Concentrate For Color, Blueberry Juice Concentrate For Color, Natural Flavors, Blueberries, Whey, Soy Lecithin.Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More