Dr Pepper® Cherry Soda Cans
Satisfy your game day craving for flavor with the unique taste of Dr Pepper! It’s not your ordinary soda and it’s definitely not a cola. It’s the sweet treat that fans deserve. So, whether you enjoy the original or any of the varieties like Dr Pepper Cherry, Dr Pepper & Cream Soda or Dr Pepper Zero Sugar, you’ll get the satisfying flavor that only Dr Pepper can deliver straight to your taste buds. Established in 1885 in Waco, TX, Dr Pepper is the oldest major soft drink in the United States. It’s a refreshing favorite that’s always smooth and delicious at dinner, lunch, or breakfast. Although you can enjoy the unique flavor all on its own, you can also pair it with food. Dr Pepper is the perfect companion for every college football occasion, from tailgating to home-gating, and will pair perfectly with burgers, pizza or rotisserie chicken to a quick snack like pastries, chocolates or your favorite candy. You can’t go wrong with a Dr Pepper when you want to satisfy your sweet cravings. Give your taste buds something to cheer for with the smooth, satisfying flavor of an ice-cold Dr Pepper, Dr Pepper Cherry or Dr Pepper & Cream Soda and they’ll thank you for it every time!
- UNIQUE TASTE: Dr Pepper is the uniquely satisfying beverage whether you enjoy the original or any of the varieties like Dr Pepper Cherry, Dr Pepper & Cream Soda and Dr Pepper Zero Sugar
- ALL DAY REFRESHMENT: Enjoy a Dr Pepper at all game day occasions, or really any day! Crack a Pepper at dinner, lunch, or breakfast
- PERFECT PAIRING: Pizza, burgers or rotisserie chicken, Dr Pepper is the perfect companion for every college football occasion, whether you’re tailgating or home-gating
- ORIGINAL FLAVOR: Established in 1885, Dr Pepper has delivered satisfying refreshment for 135 years
- ALWAYS A TREAT: Rich, smooth and delicious every time, Dr Pepper packs a mouthful of flavor with every sip (you’re welcome, taste buds)
CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SODIUM BENZOATE PRESERVATIVE, CITRIC ACID, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CAFFEINE, MALIC ACID, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, RED 40
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.