De Cecco Pappardelle Egg Noodles
Pappardelle are consumed all over Italy and are part of the long, flat pasta family. They are excellent when prepared with sauces made from wild meat and game. They are also recommended for recipes with tomato sauce and cheese, as well as with creamy sauces, which spread well over the entire surface of the pasta. Available in 8.8 oz pack. • Cooking time: 4 min
- SLOW DRYING We still use the same method today to best preserve the natural flavor and aroma of wheat and the natural color of our semolina for a superior quality pasta.
- THE BEST DURUM WHEATS We select the best durum wheats from Italy and the rest of the world in terms of gluten quality, healthiness, protein content and organoleptic characteristics.
- COARSE-GRAIN SEMOLINA We use only "coarse"-grain semolina flour in order to preserve the integrity of the gluten and obtain a pasta which is always "al dente".
- CAGE FREE EGGS We use cage free eggs and we knead them with semolina to ensure consistency when cooking the pasta and a good share of protein.
- COARSE TEXTURE We craft our pasta with coarse drawplates to guarantee the ideal porosity to best capture the sauce.
Durum Wheat Semolina, Eggs (28.27%), Vitamins (Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Iron (Ferrous Lactate).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and their derivates. May contain Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(1)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)