Dave's Killer Bread Powerseed Seeded Organic Bread
Dave's Killer Bread® Powerseed® bread loaf has the seeds, taste and whole grains to power up your day. Powerseed has 1 gram of sugar per slice sweetened only with organic fruit juice. 5g protein, 4g fiber and 290mg ALA Omega-3 per slice. Plus, each Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA organic bread slice is coated in organic seeds and includes 19g of whole grains. Dave's Killer Bread® has no high-fructose corn syrup, no artificial preservatives and no artificial ingredients. You can trust Dave's Killer Bread® to deliver killer taste, texture and whole grain nutrition. Powerseed® is perfect for those that crave a hearty sandwich bread, crunchy toast or killer snacks.
- You'll get a 25 oz loaf of Dave's Killer Bread® Powerseed®
- 5g protein, 4g fiber and 290mg ALA Omega-3 per serving
- Dave's Killer Bread® Powerseed® sandwich bread has 1 gram of sugar per slice, sweetened with organic fruit juice
- Dave's Killer Bread® is Non-GMO Project Verified and USDA organic, plus has no high-fructose corn syrup, artificial preservatives or artificial ingredients
- America’s #1 Organic Bread*
*IRI Latest 52wks ending 8/22/2021
Water, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Cracked Whole Wheat, Organic Seed Mix (Organic Flax Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Brown Sesame Seeds, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Black Sesame Seeds), Organic Wheat Gluten, Organic Fruit Juices (Organic Apple, Organic Pear, Organic Peach), Organic Oat Fiber, Organic Milled Flax Seeds, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Organic Oat Flakes, Sea Salt, Organic Vinegar, Organic Cultured Wheat Flour, Yeast, Organic Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Enzymes, Organic Acerola Powder
Contains Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More