Daiya Cutting Board Cheddar and Mozza Style Blend Shreds
We've gone and made a good thing better. Not only is our Cheddar & Mozza blend now made with chickpea protein, but the new-and-improved recipe gives each bite the best taste, texture and flavor yet. You might even think it's dairy cheese, but we can assure you, this blend is still dairy-free as can be.
- ALLERGY-FRIENDLY - Daiya products are free of most common allergens including dairy, gluten, soy, eggs, nuts, peanuts, shellfish & fish so that you can indulge your dairy free cheese dreams without worry (or you know, side effects…).
- VEGAN CHEESE THAT MELTS & STRETCHES - At Daiya we've perfected plant-based cheeses. Get the melt, the stretch, and the delicious rich taste that you expect only to find in dairy-based cheese.
- PLANT POWERED DELICIOUSNESS - We use only the finest plant based ingredients in our vegan cheese - certified by Plant Based Foods Association. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives - nothing but natural goodness.
- ENDLESS DAIRY FREE POSSIBILITIES - Anything dairy can do, our dairy free cheese shreds can do - vegan! Sky’s the limit on your cheezy plant based creations.
- TRY ALL 8 CHEEZE SHREDS FLAVORS - Daiya has a delicious and convenient plant based cheese for all of your shredded cheese needs.
Filtered Water, Tapioca Starch, Coconut Oil, Expeller Pressed: Canola and/or Safflower Oil, Vegan Natural Flavors, Chickpea Protein, Salt, Potato Protein, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid (Vegan), Konjac Gum, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Annatto Color, Turmeric Color, Fruit and/or Vegetable Juice Color, Inactive Yeast, Potassium Chloride
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More