Coors Banquet Lager Beer
Coors Banquet is the result of conviction and tradition – one that can be traced back for more than 140 years, with generations of the family overseeing the brewery. Through thick and thin, we’ve never strayed on our values of hard work, dedication, and the stubborn resolve to brew the best beer we know how. Our commitment to quality is unwavering: from brewing using only 100% Rocky Mountain water and ingredients like high country Moravian barley, to malting in-house to ensure consistency from grain to glass. It’s because of our superior craftsmanship that thirsty miners in the late 1800s affectionately nicknamed us “The Banquet beer” to celebrate coming together at the end of a hard day’s work. Banquet is a sessionable, golden lager with an inviting aroma of freshly baked bread and understated hints of banana and pear. Banquet’s brisk, satisfying flavor, which balances subtle sweetness and malty refreshment, is complemented by an effervescent mouthfeel and a crisp finish. There is a sturdy balance to this American Lager. Coors Banquet is the perfect adult beverage for tailgating, barbeques, fishing and hunting trips, garage tinkering, camping, and outdoor exploring. Pair Coors Banquet with everyday favorite fare - burgers, BBQ, and wings. Available in our classic stubby bottles or buff cans, it's the best session beer to share with friends and family, and perfect for every holiday gathering and occasion. Coors Banquet is a light beer that's refreshing at 5% ABV.
- Coors Banquet is a classic American lager style beer
- Domestic beer offering well-balanced flavor with hints of malt, and light body to deliver a crisp, smooth finish
- Session beer, full-bodied lager
- Enjoy this lager catching up with a group of friends at a local bar or social gathering
- For more than 140 years, Coors Banquet has used pure Rocky Mountain water and high country Moravian barley