Cook's California Champagne Extra Dry White Sparkling Wine
Crafted at the Mission Bell Winery in Madera, California, Cook's California Champagne Extra Dry White Sparkling Wine features light citrus and floral aromas complemented by flavors of slightly sweet pear and apple. Each small bottle of wine in this bubbles wine 4 pack contains one generous glass of crisp and complex prosecco-style sparkling wine. This extra-dry wine's aromas and flavors are harmoniously balanced. To fully appreciate this fine wine's complexity, chill each mini bottle of wine for three to three and a half hours before serving this sparkling white wine at approximately 40 degrees. Since 1859, when Isaac Cook created the first American champagne, Cook's wines have been continuing the tradition of crafting quality champagnes that are perfect for every celebration, from brunch cocktails to champagne toasts at dinner. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Four pack of 187 mL wine bottles, each with one generous glass of wine, totaling approximately one 750 mL bottle of wine
- This portable wine 4 pack of mini champagne bottles is convenient and perfect for on-the-go occasions
- California wine with light citrus and floral aromas
- Extra-dry white wine with slightly sweet pear and apple flavors
- Crisp, complex prosecco-style champagne with harmonious balance
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More