Cook's California Champagne Extra Dry White Sparkling Wine
Crafted at the Mission Bell Winery in Madera, California, Cook's California Champagne Extra Dry White Sparkling Wine features light citrus and floral aromas complemented by flavors of slightly sweet pear and apple. Each 1.5 liter wine bottle contains 10 glasses of crisp and complex prosecco-style sparkling wine. This extra-dry wine's aromas and flavors are harmoniously balanced. To fully appreciate this fine wine's complexity, chill the bottle for three to three and a half hours before serving this sparkling white wine at approximately 40 degrees. Since 1859, when Isaac Cook created the first American champagne, Cook's wines have been continuing the tradition of crafting quality champagnes that are perfect for every celebration, from brunch cocktails to champagne toasts at dinner. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2023 Cook’s Champagne Cellars, Madera, CA
- One 1.5 L bottle of Cook's California Champagne Extra Dry White Sparkling Wine, equal to two standard 750 mL bottles
- California wine with light citrus and floral aromas plus slightly sweet pear and apple flavors
- Sparkling white wine that's a perfect champagne for mimosas and other brunch cocktails
- Crisp, complex, extra-dry prosecco-style champagne with harmonious balance
- Bubbles wine produced at the Mission Bell Winery in Madera, California
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...