Classic Bologna Sliced Deli-Style Lunch Meat
You probably remember the bologna sandwich of your youth, enjoyed cold with mayo and mild cheese on white bread, packed up in a brown paper bag. The classic American lunch meat conjures a certain nostalgia, but adults continue to enjoy this sliced deli staple for lunch, dinner, or even as a late-night snack. At Bar-S, our bologna is crafted with quality meats, giving it a full flavor and a firm, smooth texture. Take your bologna to the next level by frying it up, along with bacon and melty cheddar or swiss, sauteed mushrooms and onions stacked on a Kaiser roll. Or serve it ground with onions and pickles, for an unexpected and hearty salad or spread. Lunchtime food fads come and go, but Bar-S lunch meat will always be in style.
- Our Classic Bologna is made with chicken and pork and seasoned for a familiar taste you know and love; This pack contains about 10 slices, an ideal amount to fuel your family
- Our bologna is made with quality meats; It offers a smooth texture and an exceptional taste you and your family are sure to savor
- With 3g of protein per serving, you can have a filling meal or snack that satisfies mid-day hunger; enjoy a protein-filled sandwich; For a keto-inspired snack, roll up cheese and a favorite veggie inside a slice of lunch meat
- Make a gourmet-style sandwich with fried bologna, shredded lettuce, tomato, pickle, and spicy brown mustard; For a hearty breakfast, try bologna breakfast cups with lightly fried bologna, eggs, bacon bits and shredded cheese
- Each package has a convenient, easy-open seal; Packages are vacuum sealed to ensure freshness and to lock in that full-flavored taste
Mechanically Separated Chicken, Pork, Water, Corn Syrup, Salt, 2% or Less of the Following: Beef, Modified Corn Starch, Potassium Lactate, Potassium Acetate, Sodium Diacetate, Flavorings, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Dextrose, Oleoresin of Paprika.
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More