Cherry Pie Tri-County Pinot Noir Red Wine
Combining three counties, each in its own AVA, Cherry Pie Pinot Noir showcases the best of each county’s unique flavor profile; 39% San Luis Obispo, 37% Santa Barbara, 24% Napa, Carneros. The Cherry Pie Tri-County Pinot Noir shines ruby red with hints of darker crimson in the glass. On the nose, aromas of dried black cherry, mocha and a touch of cedar. On the palate, this wine showcases flavors of fresh plum, raspberry and dried herbs carried by a well-developed tannic structure.
- A medium bodied wine with a developed tannic structure and silky finish
- Sourced from three distinct AVA's, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Napa Carneros
- Aged in 30% new French & American oak barrels
- 100% Pinot Noir
- Pair with wood fired mushroom pizza, prosciutto wrapped pork tenderloin, or Tagliatelle pasta with truffle sauce
- Store at room temperature and refrigerate one hour before serving