Cascade® Platinum™ Lemon Scent Dishwasher Detergent Pods
PHOSPHATE FREE. Safe for septic tanks.
Cascade Platinum ActionPacs dishwasher detergent cleans burnt-on messes in just one wash, with no pre-wash needed. That's because Platinum has 50% More Cleaning Power* (*% cleaning ingredients vs. Cascade Complete ActionPacs) to tackle burnt-on foods. It dissolves fast to start cleaning right away, releasing the soaking power of Dawn dishwashing liquid, while food-seeking enzymes latch on and break down food into particles so small they can flow right down the drain. It's so powerful it even works in the Quick Wash cycle. Plus, Cascade Platinum dishwashing detergent is formulated to help prevent hard-water filming—keeping your machine looking fresh and clean. Simply pop in an ActionPac and reveal a Platinum sparkle. Save up to 15 gallons of water per dishwasher load when you skip the pre-wash and run your dishwasher with Cascade Platinum. #1 Recommended Brand in North America* *More dishwasher brands in North America recommend Cascade vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand, recommendations as part of co-marketing agreements.
- No pre-wash needed—Cascade Platinum dishwasher detergent removes burnt-on food
- Our powerful ActionPac unleashes cleaning agents that dissolve food, lift it off, and rinse it away
- Cascade's best dishwashing detergent to keep your silverware and dishwasher sparkling
- Cascade Platinum ActionPacs clean 24-hour stuck-on food so well you can skip the pre-wash. This can save up to 15 gallons of water per dishwasher load!
- Dissolves quickly to unleash cleaning power early in the cycle
- Formulated with the grease-fighting power of Dawn
- #1 Recommended Brand in North America* *More dishwasher brands in North America recommend Cascade vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand, recommendations as part of co-marketing agreements
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.