Canyon Bakehouse Country White Gluten Free 100% Whole Grain Sandwich Bread Fresh
With Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Country White Sandwich Bread, simplicity never tasted so good. This 100% whole grain bread loaf is certified gluten free without compromising taste or quality. Plus, it's free from allergens like dairy, nuts and soy so your family can enjoy that bakery bread taste without hesitation. Find Canyon Bakehouse Country White Bread in the fresh bread aisle and eat within five days of opening the inner bag. These gluten free white bread slices provide the perfect base for sky-high sandwiches, breakfast toast or melt grilled cheese sandwiches to take your family from weekday breakfast to school lunches and beyond. Stock your pantry with all the Canyon Bakehouse gluten free products, including gluten free bagels, English muffins, hamburger buns and more.
For more than 10 years, Canyon Bakehouse has raised the bar on gluten free baking, making delicious offerings the whole family will enjoy -- so everyone can Love Bread Again.
- You'll get one 15 oz loaf of Canyon Bakehouse gluten free country white sandwich bread
- Certified gluten free bread free from dairy, nuts and soy so the whole family can love bread again
- 100% Whole grain bread loaf with the classic taste of a country white bread loaf
- This hearty bread can withstand sky-high sandwiches, breakfast toast or even a melty grilled cheese
- Never compromise taste with Canyon Bakehouse gluten free breads, bagels, hamburger buns and more
Water, Tapioca Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour, Cane Sugar, Potato Starch, Certified Gluten Free Whole Grain Oat Flour, Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Xanthan Gum, Egg Whites, Eggs, Yeast, Cultured Brown Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Vinegar (Organic Cane Sugar Vinegar), Enzymes
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More