Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup
There's a reason that Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup reigns supreme. Every can is made with 6 quality, farm-grown tomatoes cooked to perfection and loaded with comforting spoonfuls that burst with exceptional flavor. Cozy up with the ultimate comfort food- Campbell's Tomato Soup with grilled cheese or Goldfish crackers! Find comfort in it as an easily customizable soup for delicious weeknight dinners. M'm M'm Good! Campbell's Condensed soups-Made for Real, Real Life. From Chicken Noodle to Tomato and everything in between, we make delicious soups with quality, farm-grown ingredients in flavors you and your family know and love. Whether Campbell's Condensed soups are your secret ingredient in recipes or you want to simmer down with the perfect bowl, we have a soup for everyday that everyone can enjoy. When you grab the familiar red and white can, know you're grabbing a trustworthy brand that lacks artificial flavors and colors.
- 6 TOMATOES IN EVERY CAN: Our timeless tomato soup starts with farm-grown ripe tomatoes and is cooked to perfection
- FEEL GOOD NOURISHMENT: Just add water and heat to find comfort in this easily customizable Campbell's Tomato soup
- KIDS WILL LOVE IT WITH GOLDFISH CRACKERS: Perfect to pair with the crackers you and your kids love
- PAIR IT WITH GRILLED CHEESE: Cozy up with a steamy bowl or pair with the ultimate comfort food pairing-grilled cheese!
- SHIPS AS A SINGLE CAN: Each non-BPA-lined, recyclable 10.75 ounce can contains about 2.5 servings
Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Wheat Flour, Water, Contains Less Than 2% of: Salt, Potassium Chloride, Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Monopotassium Phosphate, Celery Extract, Garlic Oil
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More