Campari Italian Liqueur
Campari is an Italian aperitivo with a signature red color and versatile bitter flavor. Campari is a staple ingredient for your home bar as it is the base for dozens of classic cocktails and variations including the Negroni. Campari was created in 1860 by Gaspare Campari in Novara, Italy. It has been made according to a secret family recipe for 160 years.
- Campari is a timeless and charismatic classic spirit aperitif and at the heart of iconic cocktails like the Negroni and the Americano
- It’s the world’s most famous spirit aperitif embodying the essence of Italian style since 1860
- The recipe has remained secret and never changed across the years, making Campari an Italian icon around the world
- Campari is a highly versatile spirit Its bitter taste makes it ideal to be the key ingredient of many classic cocktails which perfectly suit both the pre-dinner and after-dinner occasions
- Vibrant red, herbaceous and deliciously bitter The intense aroma and inspiring flavor creates an intriguing drinking experience
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(51)4(16)3(4)2(0)1(0)