Caltrate Gummy Bites Calcium and Vitamin D Supplement
Caltrate Gummy Bites are a delicious way to get calcium and vitamin D for healthy bones (1, 2). Two calcium and vitamin D supplement gummies contain calcium and Vitamin D3 to support healthy bones and muscles. (1, 2) These chewable gummies come in great-tasting black cherry, strawberry and orange flavors, making them perfect for taking on the go. (2) Per piece; among leading supplement brands
- 100 count bottle of Caltrate Gummy Bites 500 mg Calcium and Vitamin D Supplement in black cherry, strawberry and orange flavors
- Calcium supplement that helps support healthy bones and muscles (1)
- High levels of vitamin D3 in these calcium supplements help maximize calcium absorption and maintain healthy bones (1)
- Caltrate calcium with vitamin D supplements contain 500 mg calcium and 20 mcg of vitamin D3 per serving
- Convenient, portable calcium gummies in three fruit flavors: black cherry, strawberry and orange
- Take two gummies up to two times daily or as directed by your physician
- Take two calcium supplements up to two times daily or as directed by your physician
Vitamin D , Calcium , Phosphorus , Corn Syrup , Sucrose , Tribasic Calcium Phosphate , Water . Contains : , Less Than 2% Of : Acacia , Annatto ( Color ) Black Carrot Juice Concentrate (Color) , Cholecalciferol ( Vit . D3 ) , Citric Acid , Corn Starch , Ethyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Invert Sugar , Medium-chain Triglycerides , Modified Corn Starch , Natural Flavors , Pectin , Polysorbate 80 , Potassium Hydroxide , Propylene Glycol , Silicon Dioxide , Sodium Ascorbate ( To Preserve Freshness ) , Sodium Citrate , Tocopherols ( To Preserve Freshness ) . .
Contains Carrots and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.