Bush's Best Reduced Sodium Black Beans
We use black beans grown in North America, where they thrive in the fertile soil and warm sun. We select only the plumpest beans, with a glossy black skin, to ensure a delicious, creamy taste and texture. Our Reduced Sodium Black Beans have 50% less sodium than our regular black beans, but no less flavor in soups, with rice, pureed for dips or as a stand-alone side dish.
- All the flavor with half the sodium
- Our Reduced Sodium Black Beans have 50% less sodium than our regular Black Beans, but no less flavor in soups, with rice, pureed for dips, or as a stand-alone side dish.
- Our black beans are grown, cooked and canned in the USA.
- 7 grams (10%) of plant protein and 5 grams of fiber per serving
- Good source of fiber
- See nutrition information for sodium content
Prepared Black Beans, Water, and Salt
Free from Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More