Bush's Best Mild Chili Sauce Pinto Beans
Did you know that heat can help bring out the flavor of spices like chili peppers and garlic? That's why we've already simmered these delicious pinto beans in our mild chili sauce. You get the tasty results, without any extra time on your part. The lip-smacking chili flavor of BUSH'S Pinto Beans in a Mild Chili Sauce comes with 110 calories per 1/2 cup serving (along with 6g (7%) of protein and 5g fiber). We put our best into every can so you can put your best into every meal. It's been the BUSH'S way for more than 100 years, and it's the reason we're proud to put our name on every label.
- The secret to zesty chili.
- Our Pinto Beans simmered in our original chili sauce that gets its flavor from tomatoes, chili peppers and garlic for the perfect amount of heat.
- Our Pinto Beans are grown, cooked and canned in the USA
- Good source of fiber (See Nutrition Information For Sodium Content)
- Mild spice, but full of flavor!
Prepared Pinto Beans, Water, Contains 2% or Less of: Tomato Puree (Tomato Paste, Water), Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Spice, Corn Oil, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Extractive of Paprika
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More