Bulk Medjool Dates Wholesale Box
Benefits Of Dried Medjool Dates
Medjool dates are packed with antioxidants that protect the body from inflammation and also contain high levels of potassium, an electrolyte the body needs for a good heart. Often used in plant-based diets and Paleo recipes as a replacement for sugar, chocolate chips, and eggs.
Nutritional Facts For Dried Medjool Dates
1 ounce of Medjool dates is 77 calories, 98% carbohydrates, and 2% protein. There is 0% fat. Our dates are a great recipe replacement for dishes calling for refined sugars and is a favorite ingredient for those wishing to shed some extra pounds.
Key Product Features
- Large Medjool Dates have a thin, tender skin with a firm, meaty flesh, and a unique, rich flavor. These dates are the largest, sweetest, and juiciest of the varieties, which make them perfect for snacking and baking
- Vegan, kosher, non-GMO and gluten-free; terrific for healthy snacks
- Sweet Bulk Medjool dates are preferred over Deglet dates when adding flavor to smoothies, whipping up some date breakfast syrup, or eating directly out of hand
- A great alternative to empty calorie snacks; Medjool dates can satisfy a person's sweet tooth while also supplying essential nutrients, such as vitamin B-6 and iron
- Save money and buy in bulk! Our 5lb., 10 lb. and 25 lb. Medjool dates are delicious for up to 12 months in the refrigerator and as many as 5 years when frozen