Beyond Meat® Beyond Meatballs™ Italian Style Plant Based Meatballs
At Beyond Meat® we believe there is a better way to feed our future and that the positive choices we all make, no matter how small, can have a great impact on our personal health and the health of our planet. By shifting from animal to plant-based meat, we can positively impact four growing global issues: human health, climate change, constraints on natural resources, and animal welfare.
Our process is simple. We source the building blocks of meat directly from plants. Using heating, cooling and pressure, we create the fibrous texture of meat from plant-based proteins. Then, we mix in fats, minerals, fruit and vegetable-based colors, natural flavors, and carbohydrates to replicate the appearance, juiciness, and flavor of meat.
- Open. Sauté. Sauce: pre-rolled and seasoned plant-based meatballs ready for family meal night and potlucks to game days and lunch
- Excellent Source of Protein: 19 grams of plant-based protein per serving from peas and brown rice
- See nutrition panel for fat, sat fat and sodium content
- Better-For-You: each serving has 35% less saturated fat and sodium than leading Italian Style meatballs
- Less is More: made with simple, plant-based ingredients with no GMOs, soy or gluten
- All of Beyond Meat products are vegan, kosher and have no antibiotics or hormones
- 12 Plant-Based Meatballs Per Pack: pre-rolled, convenient and ready to cook
Water , Pea Protein , Expeller Pressed Canola Oil , Refined Coconut Oil , Natural Flavors , Rice Protein , Yeast , Methylcellulose , Potato Starch , Spices , Salt , Potassium Chloride , Apple Extract , Garlic Powder , Vinegar , Lemon Juice Concentrate , Onion Powder , Pomegranate Extract , Sunflower Lecithin , Beet Powder (Color) , Carrot .
Not intentionally nor inherently included Peas and Pea Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More