Beyond Meat Beyond Burger Plant-Based Patties
At Beyond Meat, we believe there is a better way to feed our future and that the positive choices we all make, no matter how small, can have a great impact on our personal health and the health of our planet. By shifting from animal to plant-based meat, we can positively impact four growing global issues: human health, climate change, constraints on natural resources, and animal welfare.
Our process is simple. We source the building blocks of meat directly from plants. Using heating, cooling and pressure, we create the fibrous texture of meat from plant-based proteins. Then, we mix in fats, minerals, fruit and vegetable-based colors, natural flavors, and carbohydrates to replicate the appearance, juiciness, and flavor of meat.
- EVEN-BETTER BEYOND BURGER: Goes well (above and) beyond any other plant-based burger for your health, for your planet, and for your BBQ
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN: 20 grams of plant-based protein per serving from peas and brown rice*
- BETTER-FOR-YOU: Each serving has 35% less saturated fat than 80/20 ground beef and no cholesterol.
- LESS IS MORE: Made with simple, plant-based ingredients with no GMOs, soy or gluten, plus they're vegan, kosher and have no antibiotics or hormones
- 4 PLANT-BASED PATTIES PER PACK: We skipped the cow part, not the burger part.
*See nutrition panel for fat, sat fat and sodium content.
Water, Pea Protein*, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Refined Coconut Oil, Rice Protein, Natural Flavors, Dried Yeast, Cocoa Butter, Methylcellulose, Contains 1% or Less: Potato Starch, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Beet Juice Color, Apple Extract, Pomegranate Concentrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vitamins and Minerals (zinc sulfate, niacinamide [vitamin B3], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], cyanocobalamin [vitamin B12], calcium pantothenate).
Contains Peas and Pea Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More