Beyond Chicken® Nuggets Plant-Based Nuggets
Our process is simple. We source the building blocks of meat directly from plants. Using heating, cooling and pressure, we create the fibrous texture of meat from plant-based proteins. Then, we mix in fats, minerals, and carbohydrates to replicate the appearance, juiciness, and flavor of meat. The result? Uncompromisingly delicious plant-based burgers, sausage, and more, no sacrifice required.
- Crispy on the outside and oh-so-juicy on the inside, Beyond Chicken Nuggets is a better-for-you option your kids will love.
- 14g protein per serving made from plant-based ingredients.
- Cooks from frozen in air fryer in under 4 minutes.
- 50% less saturated fat* with no GMOs or added soy.***than leading brand of breaded chicken nuggets.**Disclaimer: may contain soy traces.
- Stored frozen and packed in a portionable, resealable pack.
Water, Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Faba Bean Protein, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavors, Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Pea Starch, Methylcellulose, Salt, Refined Coconut Oil, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Yeast Extract Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Pea Protein (Peas Are Legume, People with Severe Allergies to Legumes Like Peanuts Should Be Cautious When Introducing Pea Protein Into Their Diet Because of the Possibility of a Pea Allergy, Contains No Peanuts or Tree Nuts), Titanium Dioxide (for Color) Sugar, Dried Yeast Spices, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil, Paprika, Dextrose.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(2)5(2)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)