Best Foods® Cholesterol Free Canola Mayonnaise
Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise Dressing combines the creamy taste you love from Best Foods® with the delicious goodness of canola. Cholesterol free and with no saturated fat per serving, it's a simple, delicious alternative to Best Foods® Real. We use the finest, real ingredients – like eggs, oil and vinegar – in this Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise Dressing. Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise Dressing is a good source of Omega 3 ALA (contains 280mg ALA per serving, which is 18% of the 1.6g daily value for ALA) and is also gluten-free and certified kosher. It’s the ideal condiment for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, grilling juicy burgers, baking flavorful fish, mixing creamy dips, and preparing fresh salads. Use it to make delicious dishes like our Cod with Lemon-Herb crust and more.
- Enjoy the rich, creamy taste of Best Foods Canola Mayonnaise Dressing
- Kosher and Gluten-Free mayo
- Best Foods® is on a mission to use 100% cage free eggs in every dip, dressing and condiment we make, and we are pleased to say that we are well on our way
- Ideal condiment for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, grilling juicy burgers, keeping chicken dishes moist, and preparing fresh salads, slaws, sides, dips, simple meals and more
- This mayonnaise dressing is rich in Omega 3-ALA (contains 280mg ALA per serving, which is 18% of the 1.6g Daily Value of ALA)
Water, Canola Oil, Modified Food Starch (Corn, Potato) **, Sugar, Eggs†, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sorbic Acid** and Calcium Disodium EDTA (Used To Protect Quality), Natural Flavor, Extractives of Paprika, Vitamin E, Beta-carotene (Color).**Ingredient Not Found in Regular Mayonnaise †adds A Trivial Amount of Cholesterol
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More