Ben & Jerry's Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Coconut Seven Layer Bar
Ben & Jerry's coconut frozen dessert with fudge chunks, walnuts, graham cracker swirls, and caramel swirls, in a 100% certified vegan diet non-dairy version of one of Ben & Jerry’s most sought after ice cream flavors. It’s everything you’ve dreamed of, swirled to seventh heaven! Ben & Jerry’s non-dairy frozen dessert recipe took three years of tasting and tweaking to find the perfect mix. Ultimately, almond milk is what made the magic happen, creating the smooth and creamy texture you crave...in a lactose-free frozen dessert. Of course, achieving all the funky chunks and sweet swirls – without dairy, eggs, or honey – was no simple task. Yet, the work was worth it. In fact, the finished flavors are so good that many devout dairy fans actually prefer the almond milk alternatives. Of course, creating flavors that are as euphoric as our originals just wasn’t enough for us. We had to ensure our non-dairy frozen desserts were equally kind to the planet and its natural resources. That’s why Coconut Seven Layer Bar Non-Dairy, like all of Ben & Jerry’s vegan ice cream desserts, is made with non-GMO-sourced certified vegan ingredients and Fairtrade-certified sugar, cocoa, and vanilla. Not to mention that the dessert goes from our Vermont factory to your freezer in responsibly sourced packaging.
- Ben & Jerry's sources Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream & frozen dessert flavors are made with non-GMO ingredients
- Coconut Non-Dairy Certified Vegan Frozen Dessert with Fudge Chunks, Walnuts, & Swirls of Graham Cracker & Caramel
- Ben & Jerry’s uses responsibly sourced packaging
- Ben & Jerry's non-dairy frozen dessert is Certified Kosher-DE