Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Caramel Fudge Ice Cream
Vanilla ice cream with a gooey caramel swirl and fudge swirl. If you’ve been looking for reasons to try something chunk-free from Ben & Jerry’s, then this flavor packs a punch. Vanilla-rich, fudge-a-licious, and caramel-gooey—it’s pint perfection. Enjoy! 1994 was a crazy year. The hit television show Friends debuted, Amazon and Yahoo both launched, and Ace of Base topped the charts. Yet all of that pales in comparison to the year’s greatest gift to humanity...the unveiling of Ben & Jerry’s Vanilla Caramel Fudge premium ice cream. It received rave reviews, melted spoons, and ruled the red carpet. Yet fame and fortune never got to its head. Here we are over two decades later and this classic still satisfies fans looking for a smooth and creamy flavor that is free of Ben & Jerry’s trademark chunks. The ‘90s may be a blur, but what remains is Ben & Jerry’s commitment to producing the world’s best homemade ice cream in the most responsible way possible.
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream uses responsibly sourced packaging
- If you’ve been looking for reasons to try something chunkless & still completely Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, this container holds a Vanilla-rich, fudge-luscious & caramel-gooey pintful of them. Enjoy!
- Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Ice Cream with Swirls of Caramel & Fudge
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is made with Non-GMO ingredients & cage-free eggs
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream sources Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is Certified Kosher
Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Salt, Carrageenan, Chocolate Liquor, Guar Gum, Baking Soda
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More